SUB SEA FLOAT
- Hard plastic Sub Sea floats.
- Multi Lug configuration available.
- Manufactured in New Zealand , or assembled by Quality Equipment Ltd.
- Manufactured from virgin high impact ABS.
- Maximum working depth as indicated below.
- Incredible tough construction.
Applications: Used in Sub Sea Aquaculture applications where the insurance of having the protection of high impact non crushing characteristics are essential. Also used as a solid performing marker float.
||QMF1 Marker/Trawl Float Floatation 3.5KG Working depth expected 300M Available in Orange, or Black, or made to order Single lug or Double Lugged
||QPF1 Pearl Float Floatation 16.0 KG Working depth expected 100M Available in Orange, or Black, or made to order. Single Lug or Double lugged
||QTF1 Tuna Float - Ribbed Floatation 16KG Working depth expected 200M Available in Orange, or made to order. Single lug or Double lugged
||QESS470 Aquaculture Float Floatation 55KG Working depth 40M Available in Black or made to order.
||QESS600 Aquaculture Float Floatation 90KG Working depth 30M Available in Black or made to order.