POLYESTER 8 PLAIT ROPE
- Best all purpose rope. Low stretches and remains soft when used.
- Other sizes imported against firm orders.
- 8 plait construction to avoid unlaying problems associated with 3 strand construction.
- Standard lengths 110m. Cut lengths also available.
- Manufactured to Quality Equipment Ltd specifications.
- Made from high abrasion resistant Polyester filaments.
- Blue tracer added as international approved identification for Polyester.
- One of the best known synthetics that resist UV light.
- Sinks in water.
- Made to exceed the Australian Standard 4142.2-1993.
Applications: Very popular as top quality anchor warps for larger boats. Also used as a premium mooring or docking line because of its low stretch properties.
||24MM X 110M
||Weight 37.30 KG Breaking Load 6,714 KG Available in White
||28MM X 110M
||Weight 60.60 KG Breaking Load 10,908 KG Available in White
- Breaking Loads are maximum, safe working load is 1/6th of the maximum load.